Saturday morning I woke-up not feeling that great but I thought it was probably b/c we had been so busy. My mom, sister, and her kiddos left around 9:00 am. As soon as they left it hit me. MALACHI SHARED HIS STOMACH VIRUS!!!! So I spent a lot of time in the bath room the rest of the day, either taking a bath or hugging the toilet. TMI!!!! I had to say this b/c Malachi was so sweet while I was getting sick. He would come behind me and rub my back and then he handed me a wash cloth. WOW how did he know what to do. OK so I am not the only one that was on the receiving end of Malachi's sharing, Daniel called after getting out of the blind on Saturday morning and he was not feeling well. OH yes Daniel had it to.
I attempted to go out and get some things we needed and that took all I had so I headed home. By 6:00 pm Daniel and I agreed that he should come home. I was in need of some sprite b/c I tried tea and water and neither were good. So I called a friend that lives around the corner she was so sweet to run and get me some sprite. It helped a lot. Needless to say all three of us slept in the living room. Today has been better for Daniel and I was still feeling pretty bad.
We all hope that tomorrow will bring a better feeling for all of us. Oh yea Malachi was fine pretty much with in 12 hours, This thing is hanging around for Daniel and I.
1 comment:
yuck, yuck, yuck! feel better soon!!
Post a Comment