Friday, November 28, 2008

SICK AGAIN

Malachi finally got over his ear infection. WOW please GOD never again!!! That was so hard for all of us. I felt so sorry for my little guy who could not tell us what was hurting. So we have been a great little guy all week. He eat well yesterday and even took a nap after eating lunch. Well this morning when Malachi woke up Daniel got him out of bed and came in to our room and was really sorry to wake me but he said Malachi had gotten sick in his bed during the night. I thought I was up with him until 2:00 am and he was just fine. So we got him a bath, washed the sheets and then Malachi and I crawled back into bed. He tried to eat fruit loops later on and got sick again. We are not sure what it was all about b/c after he got sick and before he was great, happy, and playing with his toys.

Ok so I think he is good now. He ate some gold fish and yogurt so we will see how the rest of the weekend goes.

1 comment:

JimKels said...

Aww...I'm sorry the little fella isn't feeling well. Hopefully it will pass soon! There for a while we were sick constantly, it makes you want to pull your hair out!! Glad y'all had a great Thanksgiving! We did too, it was Wesleigh's first, and now we are less than 2 weeks away from his first birthday!! I can't believe it!!