Tuesday, November 11, 2008

SICK!

Daniel got his wisdom teeth out last Friday. He did very well and was a great hit in the doctor's office. He has some pain still and swelling but over all has been a trouper. He went to work yesterday for half a day and has today off since he works at a bank. I have to say that I love taking care of him and getting him what he needs so that he will rest. He is the best husband ever and getting to serve him is a blessing for me.

The other guy in my life, the little one is sick. Malachi woke up yesterday at 3:00 am with a fever but by 6:00 am he was fine and no fever. So I thought lets try for daycare and see what happens. So I warned GIGI that she will probably have to call me b/c of him being fussy. About 10:00 am I got a call that he was running 102 fever. I called Daniel and he was going to head home at lunch as well b/c he was in pain and very tired. So I took Malachi home and he finally took a nap for about an hour and half. Ok so most children when they are sick will sleep and cuddle. NOT MINE. He does not want to be held but does not want to be put down either!!! Frustrating!! So I pushed him around in his stroller in the house so when he fell asleep I could put the whole thing in his room. YEA A NAP FINALLY!! Daniel came home and was feeling pretty bad himself. Malachi had an appointment with his DR. P at 2:45. I was thinking he had a cold or something. Well turns out after 2 hours at the doctor's office he has an ear infection in his left ear and a sinus infection.

We headed to Target to get medication for Malachi and Daniel. Malachi was so funny at Target and was so happy. You would not have imagined that he was sick. He slept well last night and seems like he is feeling better this morning but we will see how the day goes.

No comments: