Monday, November 3, 2008

Sleep Tight

On Thursday nights I attend a women's bible study. Last Thursday Malachi was cranky so we put him to bed at 7:00, this gave Daniel and I a little time before I had to leave. I left at 7:45 and Daniel called not 5 min later and said Malachi was awake!!! I went on to bible study b/c I know Daniel can handle the little guy. After the study I was going to run to Wal-Mart to get things for my Halloween costume. Some of the other girls wanted to hit Starbucks then Walmart so I went along. We went to Wal-Mart at 11:00 pm, I felt like I was back in college makeing a late night walmart run. We had a blast looking for our costumes. When I got home at midnight the living room light was on and I saw Daniel moving on the couch so I thought okay Malachi is in his room and Daniel feel asleep on the couch. I walked into the living room and this is what I saw.... when I saw my little boy on the floor I thought "did he fall off". I woke Daniel up so he could go to bed b/c if he is asleep on the couch it takes a good 20 min to get him to the bedroom. I asked him if Malachi feel off, he said that Malachi sat up got off the couch and laid on the floor himself. I just thought this was the cutest thing ever.

1 comment:

JimKels said...

Aww!! I guess Daddy's don't always do things the way mommy would, but as long as it gets done that is all that matters right????!!!
Too cute