Last night Daniel and I went out with some friends to Bass Hall. We saw STOMP! It was GREAT. With every new act I thought oh that is my favorite and then they would do something else. Man they work hard during the one hour and 45 min show. There were about 8 performers and they did the whole show. It was pretty cool and great to be able to go with some new people that we are building a friendship with.
Great Granny came over to watch Malachi. The ear infection is going to be the death of Malachi and everyone else. He is very uncomfortable and is irritated. He does not want to be held but does not want to be put down either. Daycare has not been great this week b/c he has been so fussy she cannot take care of the other children. I did not get a call to come get him yesterday but she sure was glad to see Daniel at the end of the day! I just want to Thank my sweet granny for coming over from Mineral Wells. She adores Malachi and he is pretty found of her as well.
We got home around 9:30, Mr. M was still awake. He had slept off and on in Granny's arms but would wake up every time she tried to lay him down in his own bed. So we thanked Granny so much for playing with little man and putting up with the fussiness. I stayed up with Mr. M until he finally crashed at 12:15 am. He was not really fussy during our time together but did not want to go to bed and I DID. Granny decided she better stay today to care for Malachi or we might not have a daycare anymore!!! So I left this morning with little man playing with great Granny. I have prayed that they will be a blessing to each other today.
I have already called the doctor to see if we need to switch medicine or do something different b/c our little guy is not the same!! I am also going to try warm cereal tonight after bath to see if his little tummy will get full enough to sleep good tonight.
1 comment:
STOMP sounds cool. I'm sorry your little man is so miserable!! No fun at all!!! We have been sick off and on for a while, and is sucks for the whole family. I sure hope that y'all are able to get him all well so that life can get back to normal!!!
Post a Comment