Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

HAPPY THANKS GIVING FROM THE BEHRENS FAM!!!

We had a great day of eating, watching football, and taking naps. Wednesday I only had to work half a day so I got the rest of the groceries that were needed. I was suprised that Wal-Mart was not that crazy. This year we spent Thanksgiving with my Fam. My mom and my niece and nephew came up around lunch time and then my dad and sis came up later in the evening. My broth-in-law few out to Iraq on Wednesday for a year. HAPPY THANKS GIVING BRYAN!!! WE MISSED YOU!!!

I was so blessed that my mom pretty much brought all the food. I was in charge of the sweet potatoes and the bread pudding. I had it covered. Lunch was great. We all ate and were ready for the nap for the afternoon. I think most of us slept through part of the Cowboys game. My dad left for the hunting lease after all the naps were taken. We were all pumped up for the Texas vs. Aggie game. Ok I know game is a loose word for what happend yesterday on that field in Austin. GO LONGHORNS!!

Poor Daniel had to work today so we sent him off and the girls went shopping. OK so there was NOTHING that any of us needed so bad that we were going to get out before the sun woke up. We headed out about 8:00 and got some things but nothing that was a need just some wants. I had fun making my Christmas wreath and playing with Malachi.

THE BEHRENS FAM WANTS TO WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!

No comments: