Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween






Happy Halloween. Last Halloween Malachi was only a month old so we did not get dressed up. So I knew I had to come up with a cute costume that he would wear. The child does not like anything on his head so most of the already made costumes were out. So I came up with the Scarecrow. I found this cute pattern and away I went. I thought he was the cutest little scarecrow ever!! We were impressed that he actually kept the shirt on for the most part. We went to the Fall Festival at our church. Of course Malachi could not play any of the games but he had fun walking around the parking lot. We had a great Halloween.

2 comments:

JimKels said...

He is adorable!! You did a great job on the costume!! Go check out our little monkey!! He actually left his ears on, which shocked me!! He also got his first haircut today!!! www.jimkelspool.blogspot.com

The Shillingburg's said...

So cute! And I love those pumpkin decorations!