This past weekend the Behrens fam headed to La Grange to see Daniel's brother and his fam. The boys had a plan for the weekend. The Behrens own some land in La Granget that Daniel has hunted on the past two years. C, Daniel's brother, wanted to build a ground blind. So that was the mission for the weekend. I have to say for two guys that grew up in the City and did not have much material except old pieces of wood and metal from the room of the old barn to work with, they did a pretty good job. They started Friday afternoon and could have finished it on friday but we had to a make few runs to Wal Mart and Ace to get extra items. By Saturday afternoon the blind was finished and I must say I was impressed with how it came out b/c did I say they had no PLANS!!! We will see if it keeps them dry if it is raining when they hunt!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
THE BOYS
This past weekend the Behrens fam headed to La Grange to see Daniel's brother and his fam. The boys had a plan for the weekend. The Behrens own some land in La Granget that Daniel has hunted on the past two years. C, Daniel's brother, wanted to build a ground blind. So that was the mission for the weekend. I have to say for two guys that grew up in the City and did not have much material except old pieces of wood and metal from the room of the old barn to work with, they did a pretty good job. They started Friday afternoon and could have finished it on friday but we had to a make few runs to Wal Mart and Ace to get extra items. By Saturday afternoon the blind was finished and I must say I was impressed with how it came out b/c did I say they had no PLANS!!! We will see if it keeps them dry if it is raining when they hunt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment