Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Sleeping update
Sunday night we decided to just let Malachi cry. He did pretty well. He only woke a couple of times that I can remember. Last night was a different story. He fell asleep on his own at 8:00 then woke up at 9:30 he cried for 20-30 min and went back to sleep. He then woke up again at 10:30 which I let him cry again. Not sure how long he cried but then woke up again at 11:56, I checked the clock. This time I went in to make sure he was ok and to give him his blanket that he had thrown out of the crib. I stood by his bed for an hour patting him. During this time he was walking around his bed and would not lay down. So I finally picked him up and it was about 1:30 before he went back to sleep. He woke again at 2:30 and I went and got him and we sat in Daniel's chair. I am not sure what time he went to sleep but I slept off and on until 4:30 when I heard Daniel get up. I put Malachi back in his bed. I thought he was out but apparently not b/c as soon as I got comfortable he woke up again. Daniel got him after he got ready and Malachi sleep in his arms until 6:00. He was up for the morning in a very bad mood. After we gave him a bath he fell back asleep for an hour. He woke up in a very happy mood and the morning was great. We will see how the day goes and Pray that I will have the will power to let him cry more tonight. It is hard b/c we do not have carpet in our house so it is twice as loud and our rooms are right next to each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment