Friday, January 9, 2009

Party Hard

Tonight we went to a birthday party for four little friends. It was at a bounce jump party. I had never been to a party at a place like that. It was a lot of fun. They need to have adult play time! Malachi was not to sure about the bouncing but loved the slides. There was one slide that he could go down by himself and he had a blast. There was a realy tall slide that all the kids were going down and the guys were having fun as well. At the end Daniel took Malachi then I got to go down with him. Man we need one of those at home. It was so much fun.

Malachi played very hard and fell asleep in the car on the way home. He actually even went from the car to his bed without waking up. Lets pray he sleeps well tonight.

This is a side note. I want to thank a very special friend. Malachi's daycare was closed today and I could not take off b/c of meetings and Daniel could only take off half a day. So I called upon a very special friend to see if she could watch Malachi. She has two boys that have a lot of energy so I thought Malachi might have a lot of fun with them. Malachi had a great time and even took a two hour nap this morning. So thank you CJ very much for all of your love and caring for Malachi.

No comments: