This post is a couple of days late but hey better late than never. Daniel's birthday was Sunday. We had a good weekend. His parents came in and we had fun just hanging out at the house. Sunday we headed to church after Daniel' opened a few gifts then had lunch at Babes. LOVE THAT PLACE. Malachi was sporting a very cute outfit for his dad's b-day. (thanks aunt jojo and uncle steve) Yesterday we all had off so we did some b-day shopping and then started cleaning out the garage. I think if i could have had it all done it would have been one of the best b-day presents ever for Daniel. But it is a work in progress. Then we all relaxed. Daniel was not feeling well so he fell asleep on the floor. If someone is on the floor Malachi thinks it is time to tickle. So I was a little worried how great of a nap Daniel was going to get. For some reason Malachi became a cuddle bug so he sat on me on the couch and we played and he laughed so hard I almost feel over a couple of times. I wish I could have gotten video but every time I turned the camera on he would stop laughing, silly boy.
So needless to say we are saving up our exciting birthday party for next year the BIG 30.
No comments:
Post a Comment