Ok so I wanted to let you all know not to feel sorry for our lack of a sleeping child. In a huge way I think we, i mean I did this to him. I rocked and fed him to sleep. Would go in as soon as he would cry. I did not get him on a good nap schedule while home with him.
So for all your to-be-moms out there learn from me. Feed your child, give them a relaxing bath, play with them a little, and then put them in their bed for them to go to sleep on their own. I know it is hard as first time mom b/c you want to hold your baby and put them to sleep but trust me, DON'T DO IT!
Ok that is all I have to say about that. I will update when there is a resolution!!
No comments:
Post a Comment