Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Dr. Visit
Malachi had his 1 year check up today. He got four shots plus the flu shot. I felt so sorry for him. Anyone reading this that has children understand the pain you feel when your little one has to get shots. You just want to cry right along with them. Both of us made it through the shots. Dr. P said Malachi is growing well. He weighs 21 pounds and is 29 inches long. After the five shots we headed to Cooks for blood work to be done. I forgot to say that when I picked Malachi up from daycare, is that he was taking a nap and had just fallen asleep 30 min earlier. Once we left the doctor's office Malachi feel asleep again and again I had to wake him up to go get pricked again! I felt so sorry for our little guy. He was a trooper. He did take a nap once we got home. I am a little worried about the night b/c Malachi did not go down very easly, the poor baby I am sure is hurting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment