Tuesday, September 30, 2008

1st birthday party



These are pictures from Malachi's birthday. Daniel and I took off on Malachi's birthday to spend it with him. We went to the Stockyards and saw the cattle drive, then ate some lunch and enjoyed being with our big guy! On Saturday all the extended family came over and had yummy brisket that Daniel cooked all night and then some yummy cake. It was a fun time with family and friends. We did not get the same response from Malachi with his cake that we wanted. He stuck his finger in the icing and then was done with it. He did not like it, we do not give him really anything sweet besides fruit. So we will try next year for the cake face!

1 comment:

The Shillingburg's said...

I love that you guys took off for his birthday...that is such a great idea. I think we may do that next year.