Saturday, October 4, 2008
SICK
Friday morning Malachi woke up at 5:30. Daniel went to get him and almost passed out with the overwhelming smell coming from Malachi's room. Yes this was the dirtiest diaper I have ever seen, smelled, and changed!!! The poor baby. So I thought this was probably b/c of his 5 shots from Wednesday. Well then not 10 min later I had Malachi in bed with me he gave me a nice refreshing splatter of what ever was in his stomach. YES GROSS!!! This went all over me and our bed. So Daniel took Malachi while I got cleaned up and the sheets off the bed. By the time I got the sheets in the washer, Malachi shared what ever was left in his stomach with Daniel. This happened again before I left for works as well. So our morning was not starting off well. I had to go into work b/c of a lot of different crazy things going on so Daniel stayed home with Malachi. Of course I called the doctor and they told me that he probably picked something up from their office on Wednesday. Why do doctor's offices not have a well baby area and a separate sick baby area and the two never cross paths and have different ventilation systems. I know I am not the first mother to think of this. By the time I got home Malachi was doing a little better but very cuddly. Malachi slept on the couch and I slept on a mattress on the living room floor. Lets just say as soon as I hit "Publish Post" I am going to bed b/c I got 2 hours of sleep last night. I then had to work this morning till 1:00. It has been a long weekend and we hope Malachi feels better tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh yikes! That sounds awful! I completely have been there...kids can be so gross!! :) Hope he feels better soon!
Post a Comment