Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sono Day

Today was our sonogram of new little baby B. Everything looks good, baby is growing well. Still looking at end of September or beginning of October. I think I might be one of the only prego women that hopes the baby comes later, in October. I would love for the kiddos to have different birthday months. I know some of you are dying to know if it is a boy or girl, you will find out in 4 months! We decided to let it be a surprise again. It was so much fun the first time and I already have all the yellow and green stuff to start off with. Just for the record even if we wanted to find out we could not have b/c Baby B's umbilical cord was right in between the legs. So see God wants it to be a surprise too!!!

20 more weeks to go!

1 comment:

Michelle Whitlow said...

hey there! Just found your blog from Beth. Looks good!!

I just had to comment because I think it's great that you're leaving the baby's sex a surprise. We did that both times and it's SO worth it!! I think we're the only 2 left on earth that did it that way. Good luck :)