Monday, May 18, 2009

5 YEARS

May has been a super busy month for us so far. One major thing that has happened already is that we celebrated our five year wedding anniversary on the 15th. We have been together eight years. It seems like yesterday that I first met Daniel sitting infront of his dorm room, while I was visiting a friend at college. Who knew that God had plans for that meeting and eight years later we would be celebrating our five year wedding anniversary.

Life has brought us ups and downs but we have gotten through them and enjoy looking back on what we have accomplished and done. This last week was a busy week for Daniel, he helped a friend with his new house so we did not see each other that much. Friday was our anniversary. I had the day off and I knew Daniel was way tired but he would try to come home and mow the lawn. So I did it for him. Granted it doesn't look as good as if he had done it but my man needed a break and I was happy to give it to him! We enjoyed and evening of hanging out at the house with each other and little man. Saturday we had big plans to go out to eat some where nice with no child in tow. Plans change, this seems to be the motto for our lives right now. Daniel didn't get home until 4:30 from helping a friend move and Malachi decided to take his nap at 4:00 so dinner was off b/c face it both of the boys were very tired. We opted to wait until Malachi woke up, which was 7:00, and go out to eat as a family. We did get some good food, Papa's Burgers. It was a nice evening.

We will have to plan a bang up celebration for our ten year for sure.

No comments: