Saturday was moving day for some of our friends so a few of the guys got together to help. One of the dads had the kiddos by himself that day so his youngest came over to play with Malachi. I learned something very important that day. Malachi can be very mean. Maybe it is just this stage. He plays with other kiddos at daycare but this was different someone was in his home wanting to play with his stuff. I guess you can say I was a mean mommy and made him sit in time out a couple of times for pushing or stealing toys. The boy is going to have a rude awakening in about 8 months when little brother or sister wants to play with his toys.
All in all it was a fun play date. The boys are very cute together and enjoyed making each other laugh. They both took GREAT naps after playing so hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment