Friday, April 3, 2009
Tummy Issues
I guess we are joining friends of ours and their children with tummy issues. Malachi started this week not feeling that great. Wednesday one of the other kiddos at daycare stayed home sick. By noon little man was sick so we headed home. He ate like a little piggy the rest of the evening and was running around like nothing had happened. Thursday we all went to work and daycare feeling fine. Well we thought. Malachi had some tummy issues that just got worse. Gigi told me about some medication to get him so we headed to CVS. Well we found the meds but did not make it out of the store with them. He decided what ever was in his stomach needed to come out all over him and me. So we got to the car and stripped him down. I didn't think that I should do the same for sake of others and I think I probably could have been arrested. So the shower was calling our names. We got cleaned up and cuddled until daddy came home. Malachi got sick one more time and then slept the rest of the evening. Daniel and I took turns with little man during the night. Daniel is at work this morning and then I will go to work this afternoon. Little man tried a banana but that did not go over well. Poor thing is so hungry but he cannot keep anything down. Still not running any fever just not feeling great. Hopefully he will go down for a nap soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor little guy! I am so sorry! I hope he gets to feeling better! And thank you Emily for not doing the same as Malachi... that kind of news would have made it all the way over here (one way or another, haha)!
Post a Comment