Thursday Malachi went in for his 18 month check up. Ok I know he turned 19 months this Saturday. I forgot to call a month in advance to his 18 months. Anyways, the little guy did great. Weight 23 pounds, 25%, Height 31 inches, 10% - no surprise there. I was shocked at he was in the 25% for his weight b/c the little guy is little. She felt that even though he is a picky eater he drinks enough milk and has enough peanut butter that he should be ok. Everything else checked out well. He showed her his determined walk after she made him mad and he came haling it over to me. I suspected that he was working on an ear infection and bingo we came home with some antibiotic. Only his second one so I think we are doing really well there.
Malachi was pretty darn excited, I guess, about only getting one shot. He cannot have the rest of his shots until his second birthday b/c of the little one coming. All and all it was a great visit.
Friday I went in for a check up. Everything is going well. We will have our sonogram next month - Sorry guys not finding out what we are having!!!
1 comment:
Yay for a good checkup!! Why can't he have his shots??? I'm confused!
Post a Comment