The second and third night have gone wonderfully. The second night Malachi slept all night for the first time in three weeks. It would have been nice if Daniel and I would have gottan better sleep but oh well. When he woke up he knocked on his door, like let me out I am awake now. Last night Malachi slept through the night again. It has been a blessing. The boy just needed some more room. So next will come new bedding and new paint for his room. Cannot promise when all that will be done!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Big Boy Bed
Malachi has been ready for a big boy bed for a while now. No he has not tried to climb out of his crib but the boy moves so much he hits all the sides. We ordered the rails to convert his crib but they are not in yet, so we decided this weekend that we would just put his mattress on the floor for him to get used to it. It is a full size mattress, the boy would not have made it on a twin. So the first night he laid down and went to sleep pretty easily, woke up around 3:30 calling for us, I went in and laid back down with him, I think he was asleep before he even hit the pillow. He then woke up at 5:30 ready to go, Happy Early morning to Daddy!! Thanks Daniel for being such a trouper and hanging out with little man so early in the morning and letting me sleep in :)
The second and third night have gone wonderfully. The second night Malachi slept all night for the first time in three weeks. It would have been nice if Daniel and I would have gottan better sleep but oh well. When he woke up he knocked on his door, like let me out I am awake now. Last night Malachi slept through the night again. It has been a blessing. The boy just needed some more room. So next will come new bedding and new paint for his room. Cannot promise when all that will be done!
This was not even bedtime, he was just so excited about his new bed that he had to try it out.
The second and third night have gone wonderfully. The second night Malachi slept all night for the first time in three weeks. It would have been nice if Daniel and I would have gottan better sleep but oh well. When he woke up he knocked on his door, like let me out I am awake now. Last night Malachi slept through the night again. It has been a blessing. The boy just needed some more room. So next will come new bedding and new paint for his room. Cannot promise when all that will be done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment