Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Not about Malachi

I know, I know, this post is not about my fam but I had to show you all what I have been working on. My WONDERFUL husband bought me a new sewing/embroidery machine. Yes I LOVE IT! I do a lot of sewing for a friend that has an interior design business. The reason for this post has a weird story behind it. My friend T has been telling me about a girl that wants to go into the adoption field. I was able to get her connected to our China program. Just so happens this summer for a month this girl was my intern. So crazy how we are connected some how. Well she is getting married this coming weekend and my friend T's daughter is the flower girl. I have been working on the flower girl's dress plus a dress for her sister. I think they are very cute so I had to share them with you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute dresses! I think you need a girl in the family so you can make these dresses all the time, haha!!!