So we wanted to post on Malachi's new trick until after his birthday party. HE IS WALKING ON HIS OWN! Yes folks Harley is in trouble. On Sunday Sept 14th Malachi took a couple of steps to get from one toy to another but I did not think anything about it. Monday after work Daniel was outside in the back with Malachi. Malachi was playing on the lower deck and then crawled onto the upperdeck. Daniel wasn't watching him and we guess he pulled himself up on the pattio chairs and then all of a sudden he took off walking to the deck on the other side of the yard. Luckly I was at the kitchen window so I was able to see his little head moving. Daniel didn't want to yell and scare Malachi. It was a fun excited moment to see. I had a feeling that he would walk before or close to his birthday. Watch out World Malachi is on the move!!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Malachi!! Wow, 1 year, I remember getting the call that he had arrived. I love his walk, way too cute. I can't wait to see this little guy again.
Post a Comment