Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Life is Changing

This year has gone by WAY TO FAST! It just feels like yesterday that we were scheduling when to head to the hospital to see our new little one. Now it has almost been a year and I am not sure if I am ready to not have an infant anymore. There are moments when I see a pregnant woman and think I will never be that way again. I know some women are very happy about never being pregnant again but I loved being pregnant. It suited me some how. I had easy pregnancies and enjoyed every minute of growing that little person inside of me. You can ask DB and he will tell you I was not that women that he was ready to rip the baby out just so he could get his wife back. My personality did not change and no crazy cravings sent him out at all hours. So with September approaching and soon to have a 3 year old and 1 year old I find myself missing little things and wishing I could turn back time.

While looking back I can see how much each of the kiddos has grown and developed. Malachi everyday surprised us with new things he is saying or doing. The boy has a future in some kind of sport, he can throw really far, hit a ball really hard and can kick a ball pretty well. I am ready to spend countless hours at practices and games. It is a never ending journey of teaching him how to act and what nice words are but he is getting it and shows us more often. So we do know he is listening. He has moved up to the "Big Class" at daycare. It is more of a classroom setting and he is loving it. I think there are a few pretty little girls in his class that he is becoming fond of! As we are getting closer to the Big 03 mommy is getting excited that we might only have one child in diapers soon. Next week is the big potty training week please pray for everyone!!

Hailey, what can I say. For a woman that did not want a girl is so excited to finally be able to make cute things for her to wear. The birthday outfit is all planned out and is waiting to be made. Hailey has a beautiful spirit. She has a smile that can light up a room and two men in her life that can make that smile spread over her face in a heart beat. After 11 months of life she is finally mobile. Crawling has become very fun and she realizes she can get to things she wants now. We are still waiting for teeth to come in, unlike her brother that had a full mouth by the time he was one. We are not sure if she will be walking by her birthday but for some reason with the second child it is not as important. She is
saying "Mama" "Dada" and "bye bye". The bye bye is the clearest and goes along with a way. It is precious.

DB and I are truly blessed to have these two precious children in our lives. They make life interesting and fun. We are ready for all the adventures God has ahead of us.

No comments: