Wednesday, June 16, 2010

We Got Personality

I have to say I have been horrible at blogging lately. Poor Hailey is not going to have anything written about her little life so far like her brother did. So I am going to try to get better at it.

I will start with Hailey. She has PERSONALITY! No one in our family is lacking in personality so it has come to her naturally. Her new thing is shacking her head "NO" at us when she does not want something. I have to say I was excited when she first did it because she is able to communicate her wants a little better but now it is just plane scary she is already doing it. Most of the time she uses this new found attitude when she is done eating or does not like what I am feeding her, when she does not want her "sassy" (pacifier), and when she does not want to go to sleep even though her precious little body needs to. I guess this is just the start of many more moods of Miss Hailey we will get to see. Exciting and a little scary all at the same time.

On to the second little person in our lives that has been developing his own personality for some time now. Malachi is changing daily. He is starting to sing songs to us like Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Old McDonald, and the ABC song. He is learning so much at school it is nice to know that he is not just playing there!! I keep saying that I need to write down his little sayings b/c I will forget them and I have already forgotten some of them from last week that I thought were so cute.
Just yesterday DB told him that he was goofy and Malachi responded with no I am Donald Duck. He has never been into the characters of Mickey Mouse Club House until a couple of weeks ago and he decided he likes Pluto the best. He is counting to 10 and can sing most of the ABCs, with a few letters left out, all of them are not important right!! He is full of personality and we love him more each day.Malachi slept in his tent lastnight well until about 2:20 when I felt a precious little hand on my shoulder. He wanted in bed with us, he went to his bed instead!
Pretending to sleep in the bathtub after all the water was gone!
TO COOL FOR SCHOOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating! The both of such personality! We can't wait to hang out with you guys soon, this fall!!!!