Thursday, April 8, 2010

He Has Risen

Easter was a special time this year. This was the first year Malachi really knew what was going on with the Easter eggs and we spent the weekend with family making new traditions.

The Original Behrens Fam built a house on the farm in La Grange so we loaded up for a fun filled weekend. I thought it would be great to start a tradition of Easter egg hunts at the Farm. I remember as a child going to my great aunts farm and hunting Easter eggs. We had a blast.

The weather was beautiful this weekend so we spend probably a good 10 hours each day outside. Friday my mom, sister, and kiddos came over and we flew kits, eat a lot of food and had a Easter egg hunt. The kids had a blast with he kites and the egg hunt. Malachi has never flown a kite before and I am pretty sure he thought it was going to attach him when he started running and it followed him.

Saturday was filled with more fun and family. Daniel's best friend and his family came over from Katy and the kiddos had a blast playing with each other.

We had a great time visiting with Daniel's family. It was a nice relaxing weekend.

I will only share a few pictures b/c I took tons!!!


No comments: