Friday, April 23, 2010

First Time for Everything

Last weekend Hailey started getting some really goopy eyes. We thought it was probably just allergies. Well her sleep was affected tremendously, that means mama's sleep was affected as well, NOT A GOOD THING! Her eyes just kept getting worse and she had a pretty bad cough. I took her in on Wednesday and she has her FIRST EAR INFECTION! She also has an upper respiratory infection. The poor baby's face was so swollen. I wish I had gotten a picture. She looked miserable. We started her first round of antibiotics Wednesday night and the doc said she has to stay home on Thursday. Darn a day home with my little girl. Thursday morning her eyes were already clearing up.

We had a fun day of playing on the floor, getting to see her roll over for the first time and we got some snuggle time in. This morning she is a much happier baby with clear eyes and her face is back to normal.

Being at home with Hailey was a blessing. She is so beautiful, happy, lovable, and precious. I took advantage of my time with her and took some pictures of my little girl. ENJOY!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I just found out you had a blog so I am excited! More ways for me to see your beautiful children! :o)

Kimberly