I thought we would start out with something green. I get the yummy green beans in a bowl with some rice cereal and away we go. At first she was not sure, then she gagged a little bit, then not sure again. She managed to get some down and not gag every time.
I took a picture of her eating but she does not have clothes on and I am not into sharing those type of pictures on the web. A little girl has to be covered up.
Then it was time for bath. She loves her baths and Malachi has started helping give her a bath. Ok well really the only way we can get Malachi to take a bath is to ask him to help give Hailey one. It works for the most part.
Tuesday she had more green beans at school and they said she did great with them. Tuesday night guess what she had, more green beans. She was lunging at the spoon. This girl likes to eat!!
No comments:
Post a Comment