Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Splash Time

The weather here has been crazy, but we do live in Texas so I guess it has been normal. Saturday was beautiful, we spent some time outside. We decided to plant a garden this year so we are starting with just a few things and see how we do. Sunday was rainy, Monday was beautiful - rainy - and then beautiful again, that is the crazy part. When Malachi got home Monday he wanted to go splash in the water. I thought why not go be a kid and play in the water and mud. Well all the water had dried up, so I think Daniel helped him out a little bit by making a mud puddle. So away he went.




Man did he have fun. He tried to get me to splash in the mud but I told him that was a fun kid thing. And no that is not mud on his face it is Oreo Cookie, his snack everyday on the way home. Gotta love daddy's car for the oreo's!!!

No comments: