The outcome. Everything looks good so far. There is enough fluid, the baby is in great position, and the baby is about 6 pounds so right on target for anoterh 8 pound baby. I also did a stress test which I will not find out the results until tomorrow so we will see about that. It measured the heart rate and the number of times the baby moved in a 20 min time frame.
Needless to say we do have 4 more weeks to go and are in the waiting game now. I have already started nesting a little, getting the bags packed and the nursery put all together, well the cloths that is. So I guess you could say we are ready! Wait not sure if we can say that. A little nervous about how we can love another little one as much as we love Malachi. We have enjoyed every moment with him lately, and have even let him fall sleep in our bed so that we can have that special time with him. I know this is not the best habit to start but we need it right now.
With no further delay here is our 36 week picture. Not the best but I was really tired yesterday for some reason.
1 comment:
You look great Emily! Can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl, either way you are going to be so excited! Hang in there!
Post a Comment