It has rained all weekend so far. We are loving it. Malachi and I got some shopping done this morning and Daniel got some rest. Malachi helped go through some of his toys. We have to make room for all the birthday goodies coming next weekend. Malachi has needed a nap since lunch but no nap had been taken. Daniel is feeling much better so he took little man out side. I got to work in the nursery and get cloths put away. I think this little one can come now. As I was finishing up I went in to the kitchen and found this!!
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Busy Day
This weekend has been a busy but lazy one as well. Daniel went to the doctor yesterday feeling horrible. No flu or Strep but the guy did not feel good. So Malachi and I brought him some soup from Oliver Garden. I went to the doctor yesterday as well. Every thing looks good with baby B #2. Sonogram last week showed a lot of hair.
It has rained all weekend so far. We are loving it. Malachi and I got some shopping done this morning and Daniel got some rest. Malachi helped go through some of his toys. We have to make room for all the birthday goodies coming next weekend. Malachi has needed a nap since lunch but no nap had been taken. Daniel is feeling much better so he took little man out side. I got to work in the nursery and get cloths put away. I think this little one can come now. As I was finishing up I went in to the kitchen and found this!!
It has rained all weekend so far. We are loving it. Malachi and I got some shopping done this morning and Daniel got some rest. Malachi helped go through some of his toys. We have to make room for all the birthday goodies coming next weekend. Malachi has needed a nap since lunch but no nap had been taken. Daniel is feeling much better so he took little man out side. I got to work in the nursery and get cloths put away. I think this little one can come now. As I was finishing up I went in to the kitchen and found this!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment