Malachi is getting so big. If you have been in our house you know that we have a sunken living room. So we had to get the baby gates going b/c Malachi figured out how to climb up the steps. We were ok with that but were afraid of him falling down them or getting into the kitchen and Harley's water! So up went the baby gates. We do not have one in the door going to the bedrooms yet. Monday and Tuesday I was at home with the little guy b/c he was running high fever. Don't worry just allergies. Actually I think he just needed Mommy time! Monday he figured out how to go down the step from the hallway to the living room. So he did it over and over again. Only face planting it a couple of times. Then last night we were all in the living room watching Malachi have fun with his toys. He was over at his toy box playing and pulled up on his knees then he pulled himself all the way up to standing on this toy box. It was the cutest thing but man he is fast I could not get a picture of him standing strait up. But I got one half way there digging through his toys.
He is growing way to fast and learning new things every day. Only two more months and he will be 1 years old.
1 comment:
That is so great, Emily!! He is absolutely adorable. Aren't little boys a blast???
Post a Comment