Wednesday, July 23, 2008

GIRLS WEEKEND

So I have an amazing friend. She got me an hour message for my birthday. So Friday night Daniel, Malachi, Harley and I headed to Aunt Jodi and Uncle Steve's for the night. Jodi and I had our messages, AMAZING!!! at least mine was, Jodi got a little bit of exercise in hers!!! Then we ate at a cute little tea room type place, the Chocolate Angel. We had strawberry cake for desert, I know she as my friend for a reason, we both LOVE strawberry cake. Then we had fun shopping just the two of us. Being a home I do not get a lot of girl time b/c I want to spend time after work with Malachi but I needed this weekend and I had a great time.

Ok so you are thinking what did the guys do. Well they had a great weekend as well. Of course Daniel would not have been let in the house if he had not taken the WII. So Tiger Wood's Golf was played a couple of times. Then they headed off to look at Motorcycles. Yes were are thinking about getting a motorcycle. So Malachi fell in love with his first future dirt bike.

The whole weekend was great, just wish we lived closer so we could do it more often.
Malachi loves Uncle Steve. He was doing this cheeeeeze face but I could not get it strait on, it was too cute!!

No comments: