That has been the question this week. It all started sunday night. Malachi has not been sleeping through the night ever but Sunday we tried the crying it out game again. Malachi cried for two hours. This was inbetween Daniel and I taking turns bouncing and rocking. Daniel asked the above questions and my answer was I DON'T KNOW!!!! At this point I was so tired and ready for my precious angel to go into a deap sleep. This never really happned. Since then we have tried crying it out each night. Tuesday night Malachi fought me going to bed, so I thought you can cry just as well in your bed as you can in my arms. So in his bed he went. I walked out the door and 10 min later he was asleep.
It was really cute b/c he was laying in his bed side ways and using his bumper pad as a pillow. He slept 7 hours that night. Last night Malachi had his bath, ate and went to his bed. Of course he was crying but again it only lasted about 10 min and he was out. I went to check on him and again he was laying sideways in his crib and using his bummper bad as a pillow. HE SLEPT 9 HOURS!!!!
We sure do hope this is going to become a habit for him b/c sleep is feeling really good to me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment