Well Memorial Day weekend we went to the lake house with Mike and Heather and all the "K" gang. It is always a fun time around that group. The wind was blowing pretty well but we headed out on the boat Saturday morning. This was Malachi's first boat ride. Thanks Mike for making it memorable. They had a small life jacket for Malachi, it was so cute and as big as him. He fell asleep soon after getting on the boat. We hung out at the house for a while and Malachi took almost a two hour nap! Yes he decided two weeks ago that nap time was important. I told Gigi that I would try not to mess that up over our vacation. So far so good.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Memorial Day Weekend
Sorry for the delay in posting. Work is crazy and by the time I get home all I want to do is spend time with the Fam and then go to bed.
Well Memorial Day weekend we went to the lake house with Mike and Heather and all the "K" gang. It is always a fun time around that group. The wind was blowing pretty well but we headed out on the boat Saturday morning. This was Malachi's first boat ride. Thanks Mike for making it memorable. They had a small life jacket for Malachi, it was so cute and as big as him. He fell asleep soon after getting on the boat. We hung out at the house for a while and Malachi took almost a two hour nap! Yes he decided two weeks ago that nap time was important. I told Gigi that I would try not to mess that up over our vacation. So far so good.


Well Memorial Day weekend we went to the lake house with Mike and Heather and all the "K" gang. It is always a fun time around that group. The wind was blowing pretty well but we headed out on the boat Saturday morning. This was Malachi's first boat ride. Thanks Mike for making it memorable. They had a small life jacket for Malachi, it was so cute and as big as him. He fell asleep soon after getting on the boat. We hung out at the house for a while and Malachi took almost a two hour nap! Yes he decided two weeks ago that nap time was important. I told Gigi that I would try not to mess that up over our vacation. So far so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How cute!!!! I'm glad you guys had a good vacation week! I understand the work thing...I usually want to go to sleep while I'm still at work. :)
Post a Comment