Monday, April 14, 2008

GOODMORNING

Mr. Malachi is a mess. He slept well last night, with about a 20 min just making sure you still know I am in here talk time!! By 4:00 am he was a little hungry from sleeping 8 hours already so we got up and eat and then went back to bed and he finally got up around 7:15 this morning. I love the later wake ups b/c I have not wanted to get out of bed so it gives me time to sleep in a little and then get myself ready befor mr. man gets up. This morning when I went in to get him out of his bed this is how I found him! What a SMILE!!

2 comments:

Pwoods said...

Emily I just love this picture. Malachi is adorable. I love his smile. I would love to know his thoughts when he is laying there in his crib!

Perfumes said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.