Lastnight Daniel had a softball game at 6:45 so I loaded up Malachi and we went and watched Daddy play. It was fun and exciting, and not to hot yet! After we got home Malachi was in a play mood so I thought I will let him play for a little bit to wined down. Then we got a bath and we are now sitting up in the bath tub instead of laying down in our little baby bath tub. He loves playing with the water and all his toys. We got ready for bed and I put him down asleep around 9:15. As soon as I left the room he started crying. I had to be strong and let him cry it out I told myself. So I did and he only cried for about 10 min and went to sleep. Praise the Lord. Around 1:00 am Malachi woke up, so I got up and held myself back from going into his room. It only took him 10 min before he was back asleep. Praise the Lord! He woke up again at 4:44 to eat and then back asleep till 6:40. I prayed over him lastnight before I put him into bed like I do every night but something felt different lastnight. I had a peace around me and the Grace of God that I have through being faithful to Him. I always pray that God will craddel Malachi in His arms at night, lastnight God hugged and loved on him as well.
We will see how tonight goes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment