This summer has been full of some random times. We had the great privilege to have Nanny come for a week to take M to swim lessons and so we got a little extra Nanny love in. One good thing about Nanny is that she always brings something fun with her. This time it was Jiffy Pop, you know the popcorn you make on the stove. I had never made this before so the kiddos were pretty excited.
I have to say it was some pretty yummy popcorn.
Some more randomness is we planted a garden again this year. We skipped last year due to the heat and we hoped this year would be a little better. So far so good. We have watermelon, cantaloupe, squash, green beans, and tomatoes growing. The squash got to big to fast so not that great. The tomatoes have been wonderful and we are still waiting on the watermelon and cantaloupe to grow some more.
I think that is enough randomness for the time being. Next up is someone turned the big 30!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment