Well Christmas this year did come and go with some presents but few. Malachi made our hearts light up when all he asked for was to spend the night in a hotel so he could wake up and go swimming. Bless his heart!
I know it is way past Christmas but we just did not have the chance to go to a Hotel until Sunday. Db had President's day off so I took off for a mental health day!! After church we packed up the car in secret and then put the kiddos in for a few errands! M and H both feel asleep shortly after getting out of town, PERFECT!!! Our destination was Glen Rose, TX, Land of the Dinosaurs.
We made it to town and drove up to the hotel as M was fully waking up and out of his sweet mouth came "I really want to stay here so we can go swimming." Guess what bud we are staying here!! YEAH!!!
We rushed into the hotel grabbed our swim stuff and headed to the pool. Fun was had by all and H even really enjoyed the pull this time around.
We also got to experience some fun stuff as well.
Playing at the park.
Playing at the hotel.
And climbing on some very LARGE rocks.
M had no fear and scared his dad and I a few times by jumping from rock to rock.
Besides swimming we headed to Glen Rose to check out the Dinosaurs! We have been before but H was way to little to remember and we knew M really enjoyed it so we headed back.
We had a great trip and some wonderful family time. I hope that we are building memories for our children that they will tell their children about one day.
God has truly blessed us with some great kiddos.
No comments:
Post a Comment