That is right the Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo. We were blessed with wonderful tickets to the rodeo this year. We knew Malachi would really enjoy all the animals and Hailey would probably enjoy the food and then fall asleep.
We were mostly right. We let the kiddos take naps and headed out about 5:30pm.

We started with the petting zoo that quickly turned into Malachi seeing the roller coasters at the midway and wanting to ride them really bad. This was my chance to ride roller coasters so I took it.
While M and I road the small roller coaster which he LOVED, H and DB went and found a fun ride for Hailey. So both of the kiddos got to ride the train and showed us some sibling love.

We had time for one more ride before grabbing some yummy (greasy) midway food. Malachi had his eye on the Fairs Wheel. I will admit I like roller coasters but the fairs wheel pretty much freaks me out. You are hanging up there and the ride is a bit longer than a roller coaster. But I amused him and H, M, and I went on the fairs wheel.
It consisted of me telling Malachi to sit down and stop rocking the bucket and stop leaning on the door. VERY SCARED MAMA!!
We then headed to find Mr. Lee and Mrs. Julie and a jumbo Corn dog. We found both and a very good burrito for us parents. Then we headed for the main attraction the rodeo. Did I mention we had great seats, third row in a box! No better way to see the rodeo then on the dirt!

Malachi and Hailey enjoyed the opening ceremony and H thought the fire works were to bright. Hailey slept for about an hour and then woke up to see the bull riding. Malachi stayed glued to the cowboys and cowgirls and of course his Cotton candy.
We all had a great time at the rodeo. If you ask M to tell you about the rodeo you are going to hear all about the clown that took his pants off and had red striped tights on. And "clowns are not supposed to take there pants off and tights are for girls." We made some great memories!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment