There are times in our lives that LIFE takes over and we go on overdrive. We are so busy most of the important things are put on the back burner. I will be the first to admit that God is one of those things for me. He is probably the worst thing to be put aside. But then He gives me a good kick and shows me who is really in control. Yesterday I got a big kick. Mom's are not supposed to get sick right?! Well God had a different plan for me. I was down and out and pretty much needed as much asleep as possible.
B/c of the best husband ever I was able to get 15 hours of sleep. I do feel like a new woman today and a new focus on God. The past two mornings I have spent with God reading his word and opening my heart for Him to fill. Heal me o'Lord!!
1 comment:
Emily, I too fall into this. Life throws in so many challenges and it is so easy to get distracted from our time with Him. Praying for continued times to meet with Him this week and that the time will be good! I've also found that if I look to have these really long periods of time with him that it just doesn't work and I feel like I have failed. Now I do small moments, and it works!!!
Post a Comment