Thursday, August 4, 2011

Moving on UP

It has been almost a week in my new office space. I have to say I am enjoying it. Yes I do miss my office buiddies and all the beautiful women who volunteer to care for babies but I finally have a space to call my own. I feel almost like I am a BIG GIRL now. I feel settled and more organize (don't come check it out b/c it does not look organized). This has been a journey and has had ups and downs with emotions. But in the end I am settled and I am feeling great about my new move.

Ok I know this post was really just for me to get it out so here is a cute picture.

Ok I could not just pick one!!

1 comment:

Shelley Plumlee said...

some of the cutest kids I have EVER photographed!