Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Baskets

Last year I made Malachi an Easter Basket but I did not care for it that much. I did not bother with Hailey one last year due to the fact that if you cannot walk you cannot go for the eggs. So i found Hailey a very cute purple wicker basket that would somewhat match Malachi's basket.

The kiddos had their school Easter Egg Hunt today so i had to get these baskets ready. Of course that happened at 3:30 this morning but they got done and are cute I have to say so myself.
Malachi was very excited about his so excited he riped the ties off before we even got to school!! Hailey would not let go of hers and was very sad when she had to let go over it when we got to school.

This is one very cute little guy that is ready for some eggs.

I went to take pictures of the kiddos since it was Hailey's first egg hunt. Due to the beautiful rain that we were having the egg hunt was moved into the chapel. Hailey's face was priceless when she walked in. She really was not sure why all those things were on the floor and then when she saw me she was not sure if should could move b/c they might get her!! I finally got her to come to me and started teaching her the skills of egg hunting or egg grabbing as they were not hidden at all.

Once she figured out what to do she was a pro, still not to sure why all those things were on the ground but she was going to pick them up and give them a fun little shake.

I had to get a few pictures of my big guy going after it as well. Ofcourse my camera batery died so I only got one picture of him. He was so excited and wanted to inspect every egg he picked up.

No comments: