Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hailey 14 weeks


Hailey has a new love in her life....Her fingers. When we were still in the hospital with her I knew she would be a thumb sucker. She kept trying to fit that little bitty hand in her mouth. We finally asked for a pacifier. She does like them but would rather suck on her hand. She finally found two of her fingers this week. Knowing that she is my last little one, time is going by way to fast and she is growing way to fast. She is still sleeping pretty well, if I can feed her enough. We did start her on rice, it has been a hit and miss type of thing but when she decides she likes it she gulps it down. I was hoping that it would help her drop the 1:30 am wake up call to me but it has not so far. We will keep trying.

I love this little girl with my whole heart. It is funny how your heart grows to fit that little bitty angel in there.

No comments: