Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Bumbo

We have pulled out the Bumbo seat again now that Hailey is holding her head up.

SHE IS 2 MONTHS OLD!!! The time goes by so fast.

So back to the Bumbo. Malachi loved the Bumbo seat. We jokingly renamed it the potty chair b/c every time he sat in it he would poop. Well miss Hailey has had some issues in that area and it had been another week since needing to pull out the wipes during diaper change time. When we got home lastnight from our family trip we sat her in the Bumbo so she could see around her and what happend SHE POOPED!!! We did a happy dance and Malachi got to go tell Daddy and Hailey pooped. He was very excited for her. So the Bumbo lives on as the potty chair.

Today is also a very sad day. My last baby started daycare today. I did pretty well until I was telling her caretaker what her schedule is during the day. It hit me I will not be the one to put her down for her nap or cuddle her and watch her smile and coo. It would be another person. I know she will be fine and do great but it is always a little sad for a mom atleast, to have someone else care for your child for most of the day b/c you cannot. I did reasure myself that she has a great teacher to care for her and that she will thrive in her environment.

This is still a sad day.

No comments: