Tuesday, December 8, 2009

2 Kids 6 Shots

Hailey is now 2 months old. It does not seem that she has been apart of our family that long. We have loved every minute with her. Yesterday was the big two month check up. I was prepared for the 4 shots she would be getting. She did not take them as well as she did her 1 months shots. It was a little rough. I thought at one point she was going to stop breathing b/c she was crying so much. But once it was over she calmed down very fast and was ready to eat and take a nap.

So you think that does not sound that bed, well there is a part missing. Malachi was unable to get some of his shots from his 18 month and 2 year check up b/c I was pregnant. So not only did I have Hailey with her 4 shots, I had Malachi with his 2 shots plus the H1N1 shot. Malachi does not like to be pinned down at any point, who would. So this was a fight. He got two of them and then the nurse had to go back and get a different one to match his age. So that was rough making him wait longer. He got his shots and a candy cane.

WOW!! This mama was tired and had two tired kiddos on her hands. We went home Hailey ate and slept and Malachi laid around. By 7:00 Hailey was in bed and Malachi was asleep by 8:00. All slept well.

Oh to top off the shots both kids have colds. Gotta love daycare centers!!!

No comments: