Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Random and a little Gross

Today Hailey is three weeks old. She is growing fast and getting very big. She is about 9 pounds now. Her face has filled out and the newborn look is starting to go a little bit. The random and gross part of this post is that her umbilical cord came off today. I did not want to forget this detail so sitting right by the computer it was just easy to post this so that I can look back on this date.


I cannot post and not say something about Malachi. He is becoming very independent at times and other times it is like he cannot even walk. He is talking more every day. He makes us laugh, cry, and frustrated. All of the emotions are the joys of having a two year old. We are making the best of the frustrated moments and are enjoying the moments he makes us laugh.


We love our kiddos more and more each day.

No comments: