I will be making homemade ice cream tonight so we will see how it turns out.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Peach Picking
Ever since last summer when we went to Fredericksburg I have wanted to find a peach orchard near by to take Daniel to. I finally found one that had peaches this year so we headed to Tolar, Texas Saturday morning. This is a little town only about 45 min away from Benbrook. My dad was in town so we loaded up and headed out. We all had a blast. Malachi loved picking the peaches and my dad and Daniel loved eating them right off the tree. The orchard we went to was great, the owner is a retired chaplain and was great to talk to. Apparently if you say you are his cousin he will give you a bowl of homemade peach ice cream but we did not find out about this until the next day. So come August we are there and asking for some ice cream.
I will be making homemade ice cream tonight so we will see how it turns out.






I will be making homemade ice cream tonight so we will see how it turns out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment