Last year was the first year in our house so we put up some lights but this year we did a little more. I actually did more decorating this year inside the house and we feel very festive. I wanted to share some pictures of our lights this year. Not much, but we had fun.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Christmas Time is Here
Happiness and Cheer is all around our house this Christmas. We have scaled down on gifts for family this year and are focusing on spending quality time with our family instead. Everyone this time of year gets caught up in the business of the season running here and running there for that perfect gift. We as believers have already received our PERFECT GIFT! CHRIST!!! So we need nothing.
Last year was the first year in our house so we put up some lights but this year we did a little more. I actually did more decorating this year inside the house and we feel very festive. I wanted to share some pictures of our lights this year. Not much, but we had fun.


Last year was the first year in our house so we put up some lights but this year we did a little more. I actually did more decorating this year inside the house and we feel very festive. I wanted to share some pictures of our lights this year. Not much, but we had fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks awesome!! Can you come over and do our house?:)
Post a Comment