Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Where was the camera

You all know those moments that you wish you had a video camera on but instead you were the only one that got to see how funny and cute your little on was. Well this happend this morning. I was getting ready for work and stepped into my closet. Malachi was playing in the bathroom with his train and legos. I was only in my closet for a minute if that and when I got back into the bathroom I found my little boy standing on the bathroom scale next to the toilet with his hand in the air. I asked him what he was doing and with out taking his eyes off of me he flushed the toilet. You would think it would have been this YEA moment when it flushed but he looked like he had done it many times before. I had to laugh and then think, man I was the only one that got to see that moment. Maybe I can catch him with the camera next time.

Our little boy is growing up. Maybe this is a sign that he is ready to potty train!! I know I am kidding myself.

1 comment:

The Shillingburg's said...

I LOVE those moments!! I can just see him doing that. Other moments you are glad that no one else saw, like today when we were try to show Ben how you are supposed to put a used Kleenex in the trash and instead he ate the boogie. :) Little boys are so awesome!